Join our team!
Join our team!
Reliable Glass is looking for customer service-oriented people to join our dynamic team. We want highly skilled individuals who pay considerable attention to detail and can work well independently. Regardless of position, our most successful employees are motivated and share our passion for providing excellent service to our clients and community.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Supplemental insurance
- Paid holidays
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- 401k plan with company match
Click on a job listing below to learn more about employment with Reliable Glass. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining our team.
- Incoming call phone answering in office environment (NOT A CALL CENTER)
- Problem solving for customers and technicians
- Computer data entry/Internet use
- Scheduling technicians based on geographical location
- Superior customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Speaking Spanish a plus
- Good communication skills with co-workers
- Attention to detail
- Competitive pay depending on experience
- Performing 5-7 quality auto glass installations daily
- Working every other weekend for additional pay
- Solving problems with flexibility and professionalism
- Commitment to performing quality workmanship
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Experience working on high end vehicles (Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Professional appearance
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Company vehicle taken home and cell phone allowance