Phoenix’s #1 Mitsubishi Diamante Windshield Repair & Replacement
Need windshield repair or replacement for your Mitsubishi Diamante? Over 200,000+ satisfied customers
since 2001. Work with ALL the major insurance companies. Voted the #1 best Phoenix auto glass
repair company by our customers. We have the highest rating in Google Maps and cover the whole valley, from Fountain Hills, Apache Junction and Goodyear. Most window repairs and replacements are done the same day or within 3 days and can be done at your home or workplace while you work.
Call for a quote. We’ve been repairing windows and mirrors for Mitsubishi Diamante’s and other Mitsubishi cars in the Phoenix Metro area since 2001.
Windshield Repair Reviews From Our Phoenix Metro Customers
Mobile Phone Users – 24/7 Live Answer Scheduling – Click To Call 602-892-0202 – We have free Phoenix Valley wide mobile service for windshield replacement on Mitsubishi Diamante vehicles.
Will My Car Insurance Cover Windshield Replacement?
In Arizona, auto glass replacement is covered by comprehensive insurance.
There are three types of insurance:
- Liability Insurance – covers the damage done to another vehicle in the event of an accident only
- Collision Insurance – covers damage to the insured’s car and the other vehicle if there is an accident
- Comprehensive Insurance – includes the protection of the liability and collision insurance and adds protection for a vehicle that is not involved in an accident, such as a rock hitting a windshield and causing damage
You can read more about auto glass coverage in Arizona.
Get An Mitsubishi Diamante Auto Glass Repair Quote
About Mitsubishi Diamante
The name Diamante was derived from the Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian word for “diamond” and was adopted also as homage to the Mitsubishi badge.
The first series was a hardtop introduced to the public at the Tokyo Motor Show in 1989. The Mitsubishi Diamante is a car manufactured by Mitsubishi Motors between 1990 and 2005.
There have been rumors that the Diamante was either not intended for a Japanese launch, or it might have been planned as a low-volume model.
Why Choose Reliable Glass?
- 200,000+ Happy auto glass customers since the year 2001
- No-Extra-Charge mobile service in the Phoenix Valley
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- #1 local glass installation in Arizona
- Our technicians have 10+ years of experience
- Free auto glass mobile service in the Phoenix Valley
- Work with ALL the major insurance companies
- Voted the best Phoenix glass repair company by our customers
By IFCAR – Own work, Public Domain, Link