Need the windshield repaired for your Lexus RX? We’ve been replacing windows and mirrors for the Lexus RX, model years from 1997 to present year, in the Phoenix Valley since 2001. We offer honest service with fair prices.
Lexus is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Toyota. First introduced in 1989 in the United States, Lexus is now sold globally and has become Japan’s largest-selling make of premium cars.
Phoenix Valley Free Mobile Service With Window Repair – We Come To You.
FREE mobile service with every repair or replacement windshield on Lexus 220h models. We’ll show up at your home or work, and do the repairs for you on the spot without interrupting your day.
We replace or repair the following parts…
- Back/Rear Windshield
- Front Windshield
- Side Window
Should Your Lexus RX Glass Be Repaired Or Replaced?
- If you have damage that can be repaired, do it before it expands and can only be handled with replacement.
- Small cracks or shallow chips are the ideal candidates for glass repair because the imperfection can be fixed in less than half the time as a replacement, without having to remove the glass.
- Bigger imperfections require a bigger solution: removing the old glass and replacing it with new. Glass replacement typically takes less than an hour.
- The damage cannot be directly in the driver’s viewing area to be considered for repair.
- The crack must be at least smaller than a dollar bill to be repaired while a chip larger than a quarter may have to be replaced.
- Replacement may be needed if the chip is penetrating both layers of glass.
We give honest estimates and are one of the largest auto glass companies in the Phoenix Valley. We provide free mobile service for window repairs to Mesa, Scottsdale, Tempe, Carefree, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Apache Junction, Guadalupe and Goodyear.
Reasons To Choose Reliable Glass:
- 200,000+ happy customers since 2001
- Free mobile service in the Phoenix Valley
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- #1 locally-based glass installer in Arizona
- All technicians have 10+ years of experience
- We work with all insurance companies
Call us 24/7: 602-892-0202
The Lexus RX is a mid-size luxury crossover SUV sold since 1998 by Lexus, the luxury division of Toyota. Originally released in its home market of Japan in late 1997 as the Toyota Harrier, export sales began in March 1998 as the Lexus RX. Four generations of the Lexus RX have been produced to date, the first being compact in size, and the latter three classified as mid-size. Both front- and four-wheel drive configurations have been used on the RX series, and several gasoline powertrain options, including V6 engines and hybrid systems, have been offered.
In the Lexus model lineup, the RX sits below the larger GX and LX body-on-frame SUVs, and above the smaller NX crossover. The RX name stands for Radiant Crossover. It has also been labelled as “Recreation Cross Country” in some markets.
By Kārlis Dambrāns – Lexus RX 2016, CC BY 2.0, Link