Innovative Service for an Innovative Vehicle
Ford uses cutting-edge technology to provide you with amazing gas mileage, power and safety in the C-MAX hybrid car. The innovative design sets itself apart from other cars on the road and is helping to bring in the new age of fuel-efficient vehicles. At Reliable Glass, in Phoenix, we strive to do the same with our professional service and innovative techniques. We quickly fix or place the windows or glass on your Ford C-MAX while ensuring quality work, every time.
Cracks or damaged glass are not only annoying but can be quite stressful to deal with. Just like any other car repair, nobody wants to take time out of their day to deal with bringing their car in for repairs. It’s a hassle and, in many cases, can take hours out of your day. Reliable Glass wants to help you avoid that. That is why we provide free mobile service so you never have to come to us, we come to you.
What Sets Reliable Glass Ahead of the Competition
- Locally owned and operated for over 10 years
- Over 200,000 satisfied customers since 2001
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Consistent 5-Star reviews
- Friendly, customer service focused staff
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are proud to boast an excellent customer retention rate in Phoenix. That is because we strive to put our customer’s needs first and do whatever we can to provide the best service possible. You no longer need to put off getting your windshield or windows replaced, just contact us for fast, reliable service.
In many cases there won’t be any out-of-pocket expense for you. If, however, your insurance does not cover windshield or glass protection, the average cost is as follows:
- Between $150 – $330 for a car windshield.
- SUV (sport utility vehicle) can cost around $160 – $290
- A pickup cost is close to the SUV costing $160 – $310
- Replacing a minivan’s windshield can be from $170 – $295
Don’t wait any longer to get your windows repaired, contact Reliable Glass today!