Phoenix’s #1 Mitsubishi Montero Windshield Repair & Replacement
Need windshield repair or replacement for your Mitsubishi Montero? Over 200,000+ satisfied customers
since 2001. Work with ALL the major insurance companies. Voted the #1 best Phoenix auto glass
repair company by our customers. We have the highest rating in Google Maps and cover the whole valley, from Fountain Hills, Apache Junction and Goodyear. Most window repairs and replacements are done the same day or within 3 days and can be done at your home or workplace while you work.
Call for a quote. We’ve been repairing windows and mirrors for Mitsubishi Montero’s and other Mitsubishi cars in the Phoenix Metro area since 2001.
Windshield Repair Reviews From Our Phoenix Metro Customers
Mobile Phone Users – 24/7 Live Answer Scheduling – Click To Call 602-892-0202 – We have free Phoenix Valley wide mobile service for windshield replacement on Mitsubishi Montero vehicles.
Will My Car Insurance Cover Windshield Replacement?
In Arizona, auto glass replacement is covered by comprehensive insurance.
There are three types of insurance:
- Liability Insurance – covers the damage done to another vehicle in the event of an accident only
- Collision Insurance – covers damage to the insured’s car and the other vehicle if there is an accident
- Comprehensive Insurance – includes the protection of the liability and collision insurance and adds protection for a vehicle that is not involved in an accident, such as a rock hitting a windshield and causing damage
You can read more about auto glass coverage in Arizona.
Get An Mitsubishi Montero Auto Glass Repair Quote
About Mitsubishi Montero
The Mitsubishi Pajero is a sport utility vehicle manufactured and marketed globally by Mitsubishi.
Mitsubishi markets the SUV as the Montero in Spain, the Philippines and the Americas, except Brazil and Jamaica — and as the Shogun in the United Kingdom. The Pajero nameplate derives from Leopardus pajeros, the Pampas cat.
Experience shows that large vehicles like the Pajero can be expected to perform well in this test.
In October 2014, Mitsubishi announced the next generation Pajero will have a plug-in hybrid version, scheduled for market launch in 2018, together with the conventionally powered Pajero.
Why Choose Reliable Glass?
- 200,000+ Happy auto glass customers since the year 2001
- No-Extra-Charge mobile service in the Phoenix Valley
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- #1 local glass installation in Arizona
- Our technicians have 10+ years of experience
- Free auto glass mobile service in the Phoenix Valley
- Work with ALL the major insurance companies
- Voted the best Phoenix glass repair company by our customers
By TTTNIS – Own work, Public Domain, Link